Your LinkedIN Profile Photo: Your First Virtual Impression
LinkedIn is the social Networking “King” for Business
Did you know that LinkedIn is the go-to social networking platform for all things business. Whether you’re looking for a new job, searching for a exemplary candidate, or exploring ways to publicize your company, LinkedIn is the very best place to begin. As of May 29th, 2019, there are over 630 Million LinkedIn users from over 200 countries with two new sign ups per second? With all that productivity and opportunities being exchanged, the last thing an ambitious individual needs is to have a lackluster LinkedIn profile.
The very first thing LinkedIn users will see is your LinkedIn Profile image. The hard truth is that people are “judging” you by your appearance. Your profile image can be one of the most important elements of your LinkedIn presence. Research shows that just having a picture makes your profile 14 times more likely to be viewed by others. We can only surmise that having an authentic, and professional Profile image will exponentially elevate your online presence. So we at Papierdoll Factory has compiled a few useful tips to cultivate your very best LinkedIn profile image.
Five Styling Tips for your LinkedIn Profile Image
1. Don’t dress on trend. Why? This is could prematurely “age” your photo.
2. Wear Color. Why? Color adds depth, warm, and a more open persona.
3. Confirm your outfit fits. Why? This minimizes any mishaps of fabric snafus associated with various poses.
4. Be well-groomed. All hair styles and or facial hair should be neat. Makeup should be should be natural-looking, if applicable.
5. Ensure that all your clothes are pressed and or steamed. Keep items hanging while in route to the photoshoot and don’t forget to bring a lent brush.
We hope these profile image enhancing tips prove helpful as you upgrade your online professional presence. Our objective as always is for Papierdolls to leverage their style to boost instant credibility.
Need help? Contact PDF for a free consultation.
Happy Styling, Papierdolls!